“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.” This is more rhetoric from president Obama’s Cairo speech to the Muslim world. I’m not sure how he arrived at that conclusion, but I will list several statements from Islamic leaders on the subject of peace with Israel and America which are in direct conflict with Mr. Obama’s assessment of the Islamic viewpoint. The Islamic leaders quoted below include the present and past presidents of Iran, the leaders of Hezbollah, Hamas, and Fatah, and other international Islamic spokespersons.
• Israel is a tumor that must be wiped off the map.
• There is no other solution for the Palestinian problem other than jihad. All the initiatives and international conferences are a waste of time and futile game. Hamas seeks to fulfill the Qur’anic scripture which reads: “…The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews and kill them; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees which will cry: O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!”
• Anyone who reads the Qur’an and the holy writings…cannot think of co-existence with them (Jews) or about accepting their presence…because they are a cancer.
• If the Jews all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.
• There is no solution to the conflict in this region except with the disappearance of Israel.
• Put a knife in your shirt, then get close to an Israeli occupier and stab him.
• Let the entire world hear me. Our hostility to the Great Satan (America) is absolute. Regardless of how the world has changed after 9/11, “Death to America” will remain our reverberating and powerful slogan.
• The Jews (can be characterized as) the “grandsons of apes and pigs,” and as “Allah’s most cowardly and greedy creatures.”
• There is no dialogue between us (Muslims and Jews) except by the sword and the rifle…”
• It is an open war until the elimination of Israel and until the death of the last Jew on earth.
• You (Jews) will be defeated with God’s help.
• Even if the United States gave us all its money in return for recognizing Israel and giving up one inch of Palestine, we would never do so…
• The victory march will continue until the Palestinian flag flies in Jerusalem and in all of Palestine. We will not bend or fail until the blood of every last Jew from the youngest child to the oldest elder is spilt to redeem our land!
• Today, the Iranian people are the owner of nuclear technology… If some believe they can keep talking to the Iranian people in the language of threats and aggressiveness, they should know that they are making a bitter mistake. If they have not realized this by now, they soon will, but then it will be too late.
• The use of a nuclear bomb in Israel will leave nothing on the ground…
• We have announced that wherever in Iran America does make any mischief, the first place we target will be Israel.
This is merely a sampling of the depth of the hatred that Islam has for Israel and America. As Muslims themselves state, there is no chance for a peaceful solution. They allow no room for compromise. The interesting thing is that President Obama’s Bible confirms that very same thing.
It is really a mystery why our president would offer an olive branch to Iran, especially by using Israel as a pawn. There is no question that the Obama administration is in the process of “strong arming” Israel in order to gain favor with other Arab nations. Israel’s Netanyahu, however, is holding his ground, although not entirely for the right reasons.
According to the Bible there will indeed be a showdown between Ishmael’s Allah and Isaac’s Jehovah in the near future and it will be initiated by Jehovah.
“For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem…” Zechariah 14:2
“… It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” Ezekiel 38:16
“And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord GOD, “that My fury will show in My face. For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: …I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains…every man’s sword will be against his brother. And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.” Ezekiel 39:18-23
It remains a mystery why a Christian president would forge foreign policy totally out of sync with the Bible.
Comments welcome on http://bibleandcurrentevents.blogspot.com