Title of Book: Looking Backward from the Future
(…Until Messiah the Prince)
The major objective of this book is to get a glimpse of what awaits God’s people, and then take a more detailed look at the incomprehensible odyssey to get there. Therefore, the initial chapter of the book begins with an overview of Revelation chapters 21 and 22.
Then we look backward to the time of Abraham and follow from that time chronologically up to the end of Daniel’s ‘week 69,’ culminating in the death, burial, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus.
This book places people and places in the ‘big picture’ and illustrates that God’s plan is seamless and right on schedule.
Each chapter of the book begins by stating the period covered by the contents of the chapter with the exception of two chapters, i.e. chapter 3 about Ishmael and chapter 4 about the ‘People of the East.’ The principles of these two chapters are not confined to specific time periods.
This book is a necessary precursor to the next book in the series tentatively entitled: Approaching week 70
This book contains more than 1,000 Bible verses from 42 book of the Bible.
- The Fulfillment of God’s Plan for His Chosen
- Abraham Received, Believed, and Obeyed God’s Word
- Do We Really Know Ishmael?
- People of the East
- From the Death of Joseph to the Exodus
- From the Exodus to the Death of Moses
- Joshua – Before and During Possessing Canaan
- Judges Ruled the Land
- Saul – Israel’s First King
- David – Israel’s Second King
- Solomon – Israel’s Third King
- Judah’s Kings from Rehoboam to Zedekiah
- Prophets from Obadiah to Malachi
- Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther
- Egypt’s Place in Israel’s History
- Assyria – Another Puppet in the Hands of the Almighty
- Babylon – A Powerful Nation with a Predetermined Purpose
- Media – Persia Next in Line
- Greece Follows Media – Persia
- Rome – The Fourth and Final Kingdom in Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream
- …Until Messiah the Prince