Title of Book: America’s Vision vs. God’s Standard of Justice
(Rethinking the American Dream)
This book compares America’s progressive agenda with God’s standard of justice revealed to Israel.
“Now all these things happened to them (Israel) as examples and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.” 1 Corinthians 10:11 NKJV
Discussed at length are recent laws, executive orders, and judicial decisions from the three branches of government, i.e. legislative, executive, and judicial.
This book also presents a lengthy discussion on the Middle East in a chapter focused on the Fertile Crescent. This chapter offers a unique perspective on the final world kingdom based on both biblical prophecy and Islamic literature.
More than 500 Scripture passages containing more than 1,000 verses are referenced from 26 books of the Old Testament and 24 books of the New Testament.
- Perspectives and Benchmarks
- Israel: Model for the Nations
- America’s Church – Is the Bride ‘Making Herself Ready’?
- Is God Mocking ‘American Exceptionalism’?
- Dealing with Contemporary Pharisees
- The Fertile Crescent: Geographic Center of Prophecy
- Glimpses of the Future